Friday, October 25, 2013

Siding is on and More Fun with Neckties

The studio is finished. Really, really finished! Steve and Wade put the siding on last weekend just in time for the snow to fly.




I've had a cold this week, so I haven't been working out there much. Our temps have cooled off so I have the thermostat in the studio set to 50 degrees and I turn it up to 62 or so when I go out to work. We've been waking up to snow every morning this week, but it melts by the end of the day. And we're back to running the wood stove 24/7.

Because I've been staying inside the house this week, I got to fiddling with neckties again. Look at what I'm making now!





The necktie becomes the front pockets. I LOVE these! They are for sale in my Etsy shop and they will make their live debut Thanksgiving weekend at the Miner's Dry show in Ely.

Here's one where I used the necktie for the flap of this messenger bag. Personally, I like the pocket ones better, but this one is nice, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment