She really liked the dark color that happens after soldering the copper to the recycled silver. So once it was polished, I added liver of sulfur to turn the piece back to this darker color. I really like it and will do a few more with this idea.
I've been biking up the Echo Trail quite a bit and love to listen to my music for the ride. Here is my favorite new playlist:
- Home - Phillip Phillips (he won American Idol and this was the Olympics theme song)
- Wishing it Was - Eagle-Eye Cherry
- Angel of Mercy - Jonny Lang
- Ojos Asi - Shakira
- Put Your Lights On - Everlast
- Home - Phillip Phillips
- Paradise - Coldplay
- When the Night Comes - Joe Cocker
- What it's Like - Everlast
- Man of Constant Sorrow - Soggy Bottom Boys
- Two - Ryan Adams
- Dream On - Aerosmith
- Rolling in the Deep - Adele
- Home - Phillip Phillips (okay, so I just bought it and I really like it, so it's here three times)
- Gonna Fly Now - Bill Conti - Theme from Rocky
- Falling Slowly - The Frames
- Eye of the Tiger - Survivor - Theme from Rocky II
This playlist is about 70 minutes long. If I just ride to Bass Lake and back I get to "Gonna Fly Now". If I go all the way up to Passi Road I get to the end and have to start over or pick another play list to end the ride. I know exactly how fast I'm going depending on where I am when the songs are playing.
Tomatoes are coming in! We just hit our capacity for eating them fresh so today I froze these.
I put them in a hot water bath to loosen the skins, peeled them, and then put them in quart freezer zip locks.