Friday, March 2, 2012

Computer Crash and New Work

My computer had a major crash on Sunday. I ended up having to re-install the entire operating system, which meant that I only had access to data and files that I had backed up on my external backup drive. Lucky for me, I stay pretty organized and backed up! I stopped in to Wolfland Computers and had Dave help me with a couple of things. His daughter makes and sells these "Mopettes".



Here is a new necktie purse that I made for a custom order. I think it might be my favorite of all time. He had requested a turtle theme. My Pfaff machine has a turtle symbol that I can sew! So I added the turtles by putting them on the shoulder strap.


The photo is a little dark (the right side of this purse is a beautiful, rich blue) because we've had a lot of snow storms lately, which makes catching the light for photos a little trickier.

I've also been working on some new pendants.


I haven't given you a recipe in a while because we've been cooking the same things that I've already shared with you. Tonight I think I'll give that gnocchi a try again. I have some russet potatoes and I'm going to run into town to see if I can find a potato ricer.

Now it's time to strap on the skis, tie the dog to my waist and head out onto the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment