Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentine Necktie Purses

I made some new necktie purses that are perfect Valentines!





These are now in my Etsy shop!


Oh, and here's the newest - hot off the press, Jerry Garcia necktie. Groovy and cool.



On another note, I ordered an industrial sewing machine this weekend! I'm hoping it arrives this week. Steve and I took the measuring tape into my studio to see where it will fit. We'll make it work! It is 175 pounds shipping weight. This is a serious machine! I'll post photos once I have it and get it all ready for production.

Meanwhile, I've registered for the "Treasures of the Earth" art and craft sale in Duluth on March 31. To be ready for the show, I will be sewing more necktie purses, bicycle bags, and mini-wallets. All heavy sewing is on hold until my new machine is here.

2 comments:

  1. Sharee, you have done it again !
    What a super blog, what stunning bags, what beautiful and professional phtography !
    Apologies for having not 'visited' you in your far away home for a long time now. Been a bit too busy and all over the place.
    Kiki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've done amazing work, you can also get ideas about valentine evening bags crystalpurseshop.com.

    ReplyDelete