Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fun with Plastic

I had a request to make a "Kindle pouch" but the person who asked me to make it actually liked the plastic bicycle bags I make better. So I decided to incorporate some plastic into the kindle pouch.

I took a Folger's coffee can lid and turned it into a raven. And then I cut out a "please recycle" statement from an ice cream bucket. I sewed the images to a green fabric. Look how cool!

Click the image for a larger view.

If she doesn't like it, it will be for sale on Saturday at the Miner's Dry. Others like it will be coming this winter and will be available on my Etsy shop.

Meanwhile, I've been busy making new shoulder bags for the Saturday show. I'll take some photos on Saturday to show you what was happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment