Thursday, October 27, 2011

Saturday Show and Pulling the Dock

It has been too busy this week to write a post! Steve caught a bad cold and even stayed home from work on Monday. I made chicken dumpling soup (recipe is here in this blog post) for him and then a big pot of white bean and kale soup. So yummy! Tonight we'll have to switch it up. He's feeling better and we're a little sick of soup.

Snow is on the ground this morning and I see it is still coming down! I have the wood fire stoked.

I've been busy getting ready for the show on Saturday. My friend, Dafne, and I are heading down to Duluth to the Gales of the Lakeshore show from 9-3. We have to leave by 5:30 a.m. to get down there and get set up before 9:00. The address is 4002 London Road in Duluth. There are so many little details. Everything needs to be finished, necklace cords made for all of the pendants, earring wires made and polished, I made these nice gift boxes for anyone who buys jewelry!


Last weekend we pulled the dock out of the water for the winter. We have a "Docks on Wheels" dock so we just tie a rope to the dock and pull it out!


Tansy is a good helper!


Back to the studio! I should have more time next week (that is unless I sell out on Saturday!). I'll let you know how the Duluth show goes.

1 comment:

  1. Sending you best wishes for a super sell-out fair !

    Absolutely LOVE your fabulous gift boxes, quite baroque !

    Just twittered and facebooked.

    Kiki x

    ReplyDelete