Sunday, October 30, 2011

Packer Fans and Craft Show

You all know I grew up in Wisconsin, right? That sort of makes one a Green Bay Packer fan for life. The only football (or sports at all) I watch is a Packer game. My mom gave me this tie and thought it would make a fun necktie purse for a Packer's fan. I was reluctant because I think I'm "too above all of that". Well, I decided to make it and it's actually pretty cool. You wouldn't know it's a Packer fan item unless you want it to be as such. Here it is (it's out on my Etsy shop too):


Also new on Etsy, I have created an "On SALE" category for my shop. I have some necktie purses and other purses marked 40% off. These are quality items, but are discontinued styles or materials. I'll be adding more this week, so now is the time to snap up a bargain!

I was at the Gales of Lakeshore Fine Arts and Craft sale yesterday. Here is my "booth" setup:


The show went really well. There was a nice, steady stream of people all day. I have three more live shows in November. Watch my Etsy shop over the next few weeks for new purses, makeup bags, and jewelry. I'll be stocking it up for the holiday shopping season.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharee,
    As usual, absolutely loved reading your blog....also good to hear about your success !
    Your tables looked great, you are just soooo talented and energetic. Suppose, that's a given in your beautiful wilderness!?
    Kiki x

    ReplyDelete