Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Purses and Amish Bounty

The summer market has come to a close and now I have time to get some more items out on my Etsy shop. I have some gorgeous new fabrics that I've been sewing. Look at these!



Tansy's foot is still sore. I'll bandage it up later and take her for her run. She is just nutty if she doesn't get to run full out for a little while every day.

Our weather is unseasonably warm with highs in the 70's all week. We have friends visiting from out of town this weekend and we're very exited for the weather. We'll go to the Harvest Moon Festival, do a little shopping in town, and head out for an afternoon of fishing and a picnic in the boundary waters. I'll take pictures to show you after the weekend.

Steve was in southern Wisconsin for a few days and brought me back some bounty from an Amish farm.


In my next post I'll give you a recipe for a lovely eggplant casserole that uses eggplant, peppers, onions, and tomatoes. Perfect for the harvest season!

No comments:

Post a Comment